You can search for transactions that have been refunded, both for terminal and payment page transactions. Just follow these simple steps!
To find refunded terminal transactions follow these simple steps
2. Under Card Transactions select Transactions.
3. On the Search by date tab select the appropriate Merchant ID and the day the original transaction was done, not the refund date itself, and click Search.
4. Any refunds on that day will show as a deduction in the Amount column. In the Terminal column terminal numbers preceded by NET indicate that it’s an payment page transaction, and terminal transactions show the terminal serial number.
5. To provide proof of refund to your customer you have the option to quote the acquirer reference number (ARN) or to download and email a PDF/Excel file. The ARN is an individual transaction number used by all acquirers and banks to identify a specific transaction.
For refunded payment page transactions:
1. Under SecurePay click Transactions.
2. On the search by refunds tab select the relevant Merchant ID and the date range when the refund was made. Then click Search.
3. Refunds will be listed with the original transaction date and the date of the refund. To provide proof of refund to your customer you have the option to send a receipt via email.