All business administrators have access to User Configuration on B-Online. If for some reason you do not have the option available on your portal and you are the administrator of your business, please reach out to us and we will help you out!
What accesses does User Configuration give me?
As the business administrator you have access to User Configuration which gives you better control and overview for all accounts connected to your business. It provides you the ability to add and manage additional users, change information and add new features.
Here is how you navigate User Configuration
1. Log in to your B-online account.
2. Select Settings.
3. Under Settings you are able to see the following options for User Configurations
4. Select Create new user
5. There you need to add all the information for the new user, as shown in the picture below, agree to the terms and select Create User. If you do not know the ID number, you can simply put a sequence of 10 zeros, i.e. 0000000000.'
Note that you must fill out every field to create a new user.
6. Important step you must move the arrows from Your access to Notandi access like shown below. The term Notandi means user.
7. Choose the access you want the new user to have.
8. When you select Save and send access mail for B-Online to User, the new user will receive an email inviting them to register and set up their own log in password.