1. Can I scan multiple vouchers on one transaction?
Yes, you will be able to scan as many as necessary to reduce the remaining chargeable amount to zero.
2. What happens if the remaining chargeable amount reaches zero?
The terminal will change to show 'Free of Charge' rather than a Charge option and you can end the process from there.
3. How do I turn the enrolment feature on and off?
From the home page if you go into settings (cog icon) you can toggle the feature on and off. When off, your customers can still earn and redeem vouchers, but new customers will not be offered the opportunity to enroll through the terminal.
4. Where can I see the history of vouchers which have been used?
You will have access to the YoyoGo dashboard to review all of the voucher transactions as well as the performance and impact of the Loyalty scheme on your store.
5. I have enabled the Loyalty Enrolment on my terminal settings, but my customers are not being asked to enroll.
To enroll customers you must also be set up with YoyoGo. Make sure you have a working account with them or register with them for the first time.