Guide for the Loan web (Raðgreiðsluvefur) for loan takers.
”Raðgreiðslur Borgunar” (instalments) are a simple, secure and efficient way to distribute payments. With instalment loans from SaltPay you have the option to distribute your payments to up to 36 months or with a 14 day grace period. The condition for taking a loan is to own a credit card.
How does the instalment/loan web work (Radgreiðsluvefurinn)?
1. The user signs in with electronic ID or with a user name and password.
2. The user must agree to the terms and conditions of the web. On the web you can see an overview of all active and fully paid instalments.
3. Next open up the loan web, where you can see all the information about your instalments.
- ”Til ráðstöfunar”: Shows the remaining credit score of the loan taker.
- ”Raðgreiðslusamningar/hámarksfjöldi”: Shows how many instalment contracts can be activated at once.
- "Heildarskuldbinding": total amount of all active insalment contracts.
- "Stöðuyfirlit": Overview of the instalments contracts (pdf) for Bank credit rating.
- ”Prenta”: Here you can print out all instalments contracts. You pick what contract you want to print and choose “Print”.