The Master User gives you more control and security over your account. You can create new users for the account, change information, add new features and inactivate older users.
Here are instructions how you can manage your account with the Master User.
1. Make sure to be logged in to your account in B - Online. There you go to "Settings".
You can see all the users on your B-Online account in the settings under "User Configuration". There you have an overview of all your users, access boundaries and inactivate users.
2. To inactivate users you find the relevant user -> change user -> press inactivate access -> finally update the users.
3. To add users to your account you pick "Create new user"
4. The information about the user must be accurate in the picture shown above.
Take note you must move the arrows from "Your access" to "Notandi access" like shown above.
5. You must select one or more settings so the new user can access the account
6. Last step is to "Save and send access mail for B-Online to user"
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
We always welcome feedback and would love to help.
The Salt Pay Team